Medical Transcription Service
- Quality transcription of medical audio files servicing various fields such as General Practice, Orthopedic Medicine, Oncology, Pediatric Medicine, Behavioral Medicine etc.
- Standard 24/48-hour TAT
- Quality assurance team provides 98% accuracy
- Can do different work types such as Clinic or Office Notes, Follow-up Notes, Operative or Procedure Notes, etc.
- Follows the standards stipulated by the American Association for Medical Transcription in the absence of Client protocol/standards.
- Fully HIPAA (Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act of 1996) compliant systems and facility
- PRICING: We charge on a per line basis. A line is composed of 65 characters where a character is defined as any letter, number or symbol, punctuation necessary including spacebar.
- Transcription of on-screen dialogues into displayed text embedded into the film/media
- Transcription and translation into different Philippine dialects – Ilocano, Ilonggo, Cebuano, Tagalog, Bicolano, etc.
- Handle various genres of films like classic films, comedies, narrative or documentary films, reality shows, musical shows, game shows, etc.
- Follow protocols as provided by the client and countries serviced.
- PRICING: Charges are per runtime minutes and are dependent on the work type to be done such as transcription of dialogues only, Spotting or Time cuing only, Transcription and Time cuing, SDH placement and Spot, SH placement Only, Foreign Spotting or time cuing, Empty Spot or Blank spotting, etc.
- Transcription of audio files like conferences, interviews, meetings, lectures, etc. into written format.
- TAT is from 24 hours to 120 hours.
- Timestamps provided if requested.
- PRICING: Rate is dependent on the TAT, additional tasks and audio challenges. Audio challenges may include number of speakers, quality of audio – poor recording, ESL speakers. We charge per audio minute.
- We can do online encoding or web based encoding work both for voice and non-voice.
- Accounts can be serviced 24/6.
- Encoding work range from data transfer online to online, paper based to electronic copy.
- We have done both local and foreign jobs.
- PRICING: Rate is dependent on the volume and amount of data to be encoded. We conduct a time and motion study to determine rate or charges.