MOVIE/BROADCAST TRANSCRIPTIONIST Ref. Code. MT-0214
- Open to experienced and non-experienced personnel
- Open to medical/non-medical transcriptionists as well as non-transcriptionists
We will provide training with allowance. Regular work hours DAY SHIFT ONLY. Subsidized food. Those that pass training get HMO benefits immediately.
- Above-average auditory and visual acuity;
- Proficiency in written English;
- Age range is from 22 to 50 years; new college graduates are also accepted;
- Must be a team player;
- Movie and/or TV buff (English programs and movies)
JAPANESE MEDIA TRANSLATOR/ TRANSCRIPTIONIST Ref Code: JMBT-0213
Translation of Japanese Media into English
- Formal and Non-Formal Japanese
- Proficiency in written English
- Must be a Team Player
- Knowledgeable of Japanese culture
To schedule testing and interviews, please call Ms. Lea Castro at 894-1618 or 894-1636. Resumes may also be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.